Made in collaboration with Andy Campbell.
A first-person 3D video-game and coming-of-age story about a contemporary teenage girl. She's connected, clued-in and canny but what lurks in the deepest darkest regions beyond the screen?
Publications, exhibitions & performances
Some of the places where Inkubus has been published, exhibited or performed:
- 'Dyscorpia' exhibition, Enterprise Square Galleries, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, 2019
- The New River Journal, Spring 2014
- Electronic Literature Organization 2014: Hold the Light, Media Arts Show, Milwaukee, USA
- Pathfinders Exhibit, Modern Language Association 2014 Convention, Chicago, USA
- 'Words Unstable On The Table' exhibition, E-Poetry 2013, London, UK